Santa Cruz sc-52
anti-c-Fos rabbit polyclonal IgG, catalog no. sc-52, 200 µg/ml, $259
also available as goat IgG, 200 µg/ml, sc-52-G, see below
Epitope: mapping at the N-terminus of c-Fos of human origin
From Santa Cruz Biotech:
- Dear Dr. Tom Houpt,
- Greetings from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- The exact immunogen used is proprietary, however I would be more than happy to provide you with an 50 amino acid range. The 50 amino acid range corresponds to amino acids 1-50 of the published protein accession P01100.
- If you have any further questions, please feel free to email me.
- Loren Hatt, Technical Service Representative, Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc.
- (800) 457-3801, email@example.com
Epitope: A synthetic peptide (SGFNADYEASSSRC) (Cat. No. PP10) corresponding to amino acids 4-17 of human c-Fos
Santa Cruz 4-G
Anti-c-Fos (4G) goat polyclonal, catalog SC-52-G , $279
data sheet: http://datasheets.scbt.com/sc-52.pdf
Dilution: use at 1:1000 for DAB chromogenic IHC, based on dilution curve using LiCl-induced c-Fos in rat forebrain from 2012-1-10.